Friday 28 November 2014

The August Break, 2014 [Photos]

The August Break 2014

Last August I joined (thanks to Da una stella cadente all'altra) a very funny project: taking a picture every day, during the month of august, following 31 prompts. I joined, I enjoyed it a lot, but I never took the last pictures, so I forgot to post about it. Now the same blog is hosting a new project, December Reflections, and I remembered about it! So, here you are my August Break's photos!

Lo scorso agosto ho partecipato (grazie a Da una stella cadente all'altra) ad un progetto molto divertente: scattare una foto ogni giorno, durante il mese di agosto, seguendo 31 temi. Ho partecipato, mi sono divertita molto, ma non ho mai fatto le ultime foto, così ho dimenticato di postare questo progetto. Ora lo stesso blog ne ospita uno nuovo, December Reflections, e me ne sono ricordata! Quindi, ecco le foto del mio August Break!


Feel free to use and/or share my photos, but, please, give credit! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko