Saturday 23 August 2014

My daily Cup of Tea

I've started a... project? Feature? Initiative? Thing? Anyway, I decided to make a picture of every cup of tea I drink. I like tea, I drink it almost daily, I like tea stuff, I like Instagram, I like making pictures, I like sharing, so... let's try this new... way of have fun! :)
Ho iniziato un... progetto? Rubrica? Iniziativa? Cosa? Comunque, ho deciso di fare una foto di ogni tazza di tè che bevo. Mi piace il tè, lo bevo quasi ogni giorno, mi piace la roba del tè, mi piace Instagram, mi piace fare foto, mi piace condividere, quindi... proviamo questo nuovo... modo per divertirsi! :)
Choose your way to follow it, if you want! :)
Scegliete il modo di seguirlo, se vi va! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Towards Zero [#books #reviews]

by Agatha Christie Superintendent Battle ← Cards on the Table Rating: 8.5 /10 When you read the account of a murder―or say, a fic...