Sunday 7 September 2014

30 days of your favourite TV show(s) - 11

← 10. Worst decision
12. Something that made you happy →

Scene that made your heart break?

Firefly

I can't think about an actual heartbreaking moment in this series, but several moving scenes. My favourite il the end of episode 1.08 "Out of Gas": after Serenity has been saved, we see another flashback, of the moment Mal met the ship for the first time! After an episode like that, it was really a little heartbreaking (in a good way).
Non riesco a pensare a un momento veramente straziante in questa serie, ma diverse scene commoventi. Il mio preferito è alla fine dell'episodio 1.08 "Out of Gas": dopo che Serenity è stata salvata, vediamo un altro flashback, del momento in cui Mal ha incontrato la nave per la prima volta! Dopo un episodio del genere, è stato davvero un po' straziante (in senso buono).

Battlestar Galactica

The frakking finale!! Oh, I think I started crying whit Boomer's flashback, and didn't stop till the end! And if I watch even only a part of that episode, I probbly start crying again!
Il finale!! Oh, penso di aver iniziato a piangere col flashback di Boomer, e non mi sono fermata fino alla fine! E se guardo anche solo una parte di quell'episodio, probabilmente mi metto a piangere di nuovo!

Primeval

I think Cutter's death. I was spoiled about that, but it equally shocked me. So sad, so senseless, so unfair! :(
Penso la morte di Cutter. Ero spoilerata a tal proposito, ma mi ha scioccato ugualmente. Così triste, così insensata, così ingiusta! :(

Supernatural

I have no doubt: episode 8.23, "Sacrifice", when the Cure was almost finished and Crowley asks Sam Where do I start... to even look... for... forgiveness? And that tear... So many feelings!!!
Non ho dubbi: l'episodio 8.23, "Sacrifice", quando la Cura era quasi finita e Crowley chiede a Sam Da dove comincio... anche solo per cercare... il... perdono? E quella lacrima... Così tante emozioni!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko