Saturday 26 January 2013

Lemon Honey Black Tea

This is one of my favourite teas. I still didn't learnt to "explain" a tea, I can usually just say how much I liked it, and with this one is even more difficult for me! Because it's a bit of a classic, so what can I say? It's marvelous!! Just opening the package (a very beautiful package, by the way!) I smell a bit of that so familiar aroma... every time I do it, I repeat to myself: yes, this is my favourite tea! :)

Infos

Format: teabag
Type: black
Class: Chun mee
Origin: Sri Lanka
Brand: Altromercato
Where can you buy it? In any italian Trade Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko