Tuesday 1 December 2015

Liebster Award!


I won a Liebster Award!!! Very very thank you to Silvia and Fran at A Thing for Life who so kindly decided to give me this award!


RULES
  • Thank the blog who nominated you.
  • Write 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer questions the blogger has made for you.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and give your own set of questions.


Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers not just to give the chance to be discovered, but also to connect and support the blogging community. So I feel as usual a little ashamed that I'm not going to continue and award other 11 blog. Sorry, but I follow so many blogs, I like them all, it's always so hard for me to choose among them, that I decided time ago to not make my own list of winners. If you have me among your followers, you're not as lazy as me and you want to spread the love of blogging, feel free to consider you all nominated.

Random facts about myself

  1. I'm vegetarian.
  2. I'm short-sighted, but I hate glasses, I wear rigid gas permeable contact lens since I was about 15.
  3. I live in Italy.
  4. I love Instagram.
  5. I tried to learn playing instruments (piano and guitar) but I was never able to do more than the basics.
  6. I'm not a fluent english speaker, but sometimes I found myself thinking in that language.
  7. I love books/movies/tv series set in the past or in the future.
  8. I'm an introvert, and it took me years to understand that that's not a problem, but just what I am.
  9. I love to watch movies/tv series adaptations of books I read, even if I know that they'll probably disappoint me.
  10. I prefer cold seasons.
  11. I love eating chinese, but I almost always choose the same things.

Questions from Fran & Silvia

  1. What word would you use to describe yourself?
    Only one word?!? Well, in that case, I think it could be "optimistic".
  2. Best place you've been to.
    Well, this is easy: London! I went there for the first time last year, and I want (so much!!) to come back!
  3. What's your favourite season?
    Autumn.
  4. Top 5 memories.
    5. Flying
    4. Again, my holiday in London
    3. Christmas childhood dinners with my relatives
    2. My sister's birthday
    1. Laughing with my friends.
  5. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
    I was very inconstant, changing my mind every time some new occupation took my attention. One that I remember with fondness was my desire to be a cartoonist.
  6. Have you ever done something you thought you would never try?
    Well, sure, a lot! :) For example, I never contemplate the teaching career if not to say "I will never do it, it's not for me!". And now, it's what I'm doing at the moment! :)
  7. Movies or TV Series?
    TV series
  8. Name 3 songs you would listen to on repeat.
    "Yesterday" (The Beatles), "Friends Will Be Friends" (The Queen), "Flight of the Bumblebee" (Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov)
  9. What social media channel you love the most?
    Insagram.
  10. Who is your role model?
    All the people who worked hard and were brave enough to make the world a bit better.
  11. Best achievement so far.
    I like the "so far", 'cause I hope and think that my best achievements are in my future. There are achievements I reached that I'm proud of, but I can't choose only one, and I'm mostly looking forward to the ones I'm working for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko