Friday 13 November 2015

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Episode 3.06 "Among Us Hide..." [Review]

← Ep. 5 "4,722 Hours"
Ep. 7 "Chaos Theory" →

I found this episode a little subdued, perhaps because I loved so much the last ones, I don't know, but a couple of time I thought the script was a bit weak. The part I liked more were undoubtedly that related to the search for the true identity of Lash because it's something that intrigues me a lot. Daisy and Mack obviously immediately suspect Banks, but it's so obvious an answer that I was pretty sure it was not him. Anyway, without any doubt the episode gets better with the usual big surprise in the ending:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10