Friday 17 July 2015

The Awesomeness of Pluto [Astronomy]

Today, science takes a great leap observing the Pluto system up close and flying into a new frontier that will help us better understand the origins of the solar system.
NASA

Recently I was busy, so I wasn't able to post everything I wanted about the amazing Pluto flyby made by the spacecraft New Horizons. So, to be quick, I'll just link my tumblr blog with the images I shared these days about this extremely awesome achievement of the human kind! We went to Pluto! And, as I said, I was there too! :D

Recentemente sono stata occupata, quindi non ho potuto pubblicare tutto quello che avrei voluto sul fantastico flyby di Plutone fatto dalla sonda New Horizons. Quindi, per revità, mi limiterò a linkare il mio blog tumblr con le immagini che ho condiviso in questi giorni su questo risultato estremamente impressionante del genere umano! Siamo andati su Plutone! E, come ho detto, c'ero anch'io! :D

The Awesomeness of Pluto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10