Thursday 23 July 2015

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone [review]


by J. K. Rowling

There will be books written about Harry, every child in our world will know his name.
Minerva McGonagall

I read this book in italian 3 times, so I finally thought that was the right time for the original version, and I choose the audiobook.
Why, someone could ask, reading those books so many times? Are they so beautiful? Yes, this is in part a reason. But also because they are easy to read ;) and finally, also bacause they're enormously interconnected, and in particular the seventh has strong references to the other six, so every time I re-read them I descover something new.
But aside from all that, I have to say that I particularly liked to listen to the true words by JK Rowling, and the voice of Stephen Fry! I'm alreaDY a huge fan of British accent, then Fry with just small changes in intonation can make wonderfully all the characters!

So, even the umpteenth time, reading or listening this book is always a pleasure, a discovery, an enjoyment! I'll surely continue with the others!

P.S. I'm on Pottermore, my name is StrikeAsh10806. Firend me, if you want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko