Wednesday 22 July 2015

52WeeksProject 2015 - Weeks 23-26 (June) [Photos]

week 23 THE KITCHEN
My lunch today
My lunch that day
Il mio pranzo di quel giorno

week 24 MIRROR WORLD
Mirror Window
Mirror Window
Mondo allo Specchio

week 25 LOVE
'Cause if you fight love you're always a loser! (The Ark)
'Cause if you fight love you're always a loser! (The Ark)
Perché se combatti l'amore sarai sempre un perdente! (The Ark)

week 26 ON THE SHELF
My TBR Shelves
My TBR Shelves. I have three shelves for my To Be Read books, and as you can see they're very very full!
I miei scaffali dei non-letti. Ho tre scaffali per i miei non letti, e come potete vedere sono belli pieni!

The Life In A Year


Feel free to use and/or share my photos, but please give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko