Wednesday 8 July 2015

52WeeksProject 2015 - Weeks 19-22 (May) [Photos]

June is finished, and I still hadn't posted May! Sooooorry! Plus, I made a mistake in the previous post: I jumped a picture, number 16 (trees). Now I corrected the post, and I put number 19 in this one, as it should have been. Again, sorry!

Giugno è finito, e io ancora non aveva postato maggio! Sooooorry! In più, ho fatto un errore nel post precedente: ho saltato una foto, la numero 16 (trees). Ora ho corretto il post, e ho messo la numero 19 in questo qui, come avrebbe dovuto essere. Anche in questo caso, scusate!

week 19 SLEEP
Good Night
Good Night!
Buonanotte!


week 20 BLACK & WHITE
Black Rice vs White Rice
Black Rice vs White Rice
Riso Nero e Riso Bianco

week 21 COLOURS
Abyss by 1010
I'm afraid my picture doesn't do justice to the real thing! This mural is just awesome!!!
Temo che la foto non renda giustizia al disegno nella realtà! Questo graffito è meraviglioso!!!

week 22 MUSIC
Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Johann Sebastian Bach
Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Johann Sebastian Bach
Toccata e Fuga in re minore di Johann Sebastian Bach

The Life In A Year


Feel free to use and/or share my photos, but please give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko