Saturday 17 January 2015

White Collar, season 6 [Review]

← Season 5

But I got to say... This has been more fun than a prison sentence has any right to be.
Neal about his deal with Peter
(Episode 5)

I'm very sad that this series is finished! But I think that's better this way than other repetitive seasons that could have brought me to hate this show. Probably due to its brevity I really liked this season, there wasn't time for boring episodes, everything was resolved very quickly. Am I satisfied with the ending? Hmm ... yes and no. On one hand it seems to me, in fact, the only possible ending. On the other I can't help but think that it makes me a little sad, and I would have preferred things to go a different way.
Anyway, I'm going to miss Neal, Peter, Mozzie and all the other characters! I hope to see at least the actors in some other series, especially Matt Bomer, how can I be without his big blue eyes?!? :)

Quotes

The greatest lies a con man tells are to himself.
Mozzie
(Episode 1)

Neal: You.. are a truly talented man.
Mozzie: Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.
(Episode 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko