Thursday 11 December 2014

Agrumance Tea [tea]

Agrumance Tea

This tea is velvety and it presents a bit of cloudiness. The aroma's not strong, like the flavour, very delicate, not intense at all, but that was written on the teabag, so, no surprise.
It has a very little hint of a spicy taste, and obviously lemon.
I usually like tea with lemon, and I liked this too, but I have to say that's a little too light in flavour for me.

Questo tè è vellutato e presenta un po' di opacità. L'aroma non è forte, così come il sapore, molto delicato, non intenso per nulla, ma è scritto sulla bustina di tè, quindi, non è una sorpresa.
Ha un piccolo accenno di un gusto piccante, e ovviamente sa di limone.
A me di solito piace il tè al limone, e mi è piaciuto anche questo, ma devo dire che è un po' troppo leggero di sapore per me.

Infos

Format: teabag
Type: black
Amount per cup: 1 teabag
Water temperature: 100°
Steeping time: 3-4 minuti
Brand: Twinings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Towards Zero [#books #reviews]

by Agatha Christie Superintendent Battle ← Cards on the Table Rating: 8.5 /10 When you read the account of a murder―or say, a fic...