Friday 17 October 2014

My tea-related London shopping [tea]

When I was in London, I wanted to buy some tea. I found this beautiful box with 12 different teas, with very beautiful images, I fell instantly in love, and I happily bought it. I thought that this would have been my only tea-related purchase, but then I found those wonderful coasters! The one on the left has a quote by Elizabeth I: There shall be but one Mistress here and no Master. On the right there a package with two silicon coasters shaped as a 33 rpm disc! Awesome!!!!

Quando ero a Londra, volevo comprare un del tè. Ho trovato questa bella scatola con 12 tè differenti, con bellissime immagini, mi sono subito innamorata, e l'ho felicemente comprata. Ho pensato che questo sarebbe stato il mio unico acquisto legato al tè, ma poi ho trovato quei meravigliosi sottobicchieri! Quello a sinistra ha una citazione di Elisabetta I: Ci sarà solo una Padrona qui e nessun Padrone. Sulla destra c'è una confezione con due sottobicchieri di silicone a forma di un disco 33 giri! Favolosi!!!!

Well, what do you think about my tea-related London shopping? :)

Be', che ve ne pare dei miei acquisti londinesi legati al tè? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko