Sunday 28 September 2014

My London

Soooooooooooooooooooo... I've been in London this summer! The journey of my dreams!!! I made, obviously, a lot of pictures! If you want see them, here my albums on Flickr! :)

Natural History Museum
I wanted to visit this Museum sooooooo much, and it was as wonderful as I thought!

Kensington Gardens & Hyde Park
My hotel was near these two parks, so I went there several times. Wonderful, both of them!

Jane Austen House Museum
What can I say? Wonderful Museum, wonderful town, wonderful journey, wonderful woman!

Books
(Almost) everything book-related I found interesting in London.

British Museum
Wow, there is really everything there!
British Museum

National Gallery
Unfortunately I didn't had time to visit it properly, I just entered about half an hour before closing, so I just looked for a couple of paintings...
Caravaggio

Various
Other picture that didn't fit in any of the former categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko