Wednesday 20 August 2014

Primeval - It seems our little secret's out [Fanfic]

Title: It seems our little secret's out
Fandom: Primeval
Word Count: 2 x 100
Rating: G
Genre: slash
Characters/Pairing: Connor/Lester, ARC staff
Warnings: NOT CANON
Spoilers: none
Disclaimer: Primeval (unfortunately) is not mine, it belongs to Impossible Pictures. I don't intend violate any copyrigth, it's just for fun.
Author's Note: I wrote this for Challenge: 250 - Past Prompts at primeval_100, for #227 - Stuff Professionalism. This was the first challenge I joined (with the first drabble I wrote!), and it seems that this prompt is very inspiring for me! :) Unfortunately I posted it too late (because I made a lot of last minute changes!) to join the challenge at primeval_100! So, here it is, anyway! :)
Unbetated, again, so probably full of mistakes are mine. Sorry!

Also posted at AO3 and FanFiction.Net


Lester looked at the crew around the ADD, worried. Whatever was going on, it seemed no good, but he needed to know.

After a few steps he was intercepted by Connor: “No, James, please, don't go”.

“What's going on, Connor? What are they watching?”

“Believe me, you don't want to know.”

“I'm sure I don't, but I have to.”

“Ok” Connor sighed “Do you remember when we were in that locker room, and I said ‘don't worry, the cameras here are broken and Becker didn't have them fixed'? Well, it seems that Becker is more professional than I thought, eventually!”


“You mean...”

“Yes, they... watched...”

Lester stared again at his employees. Lots of laughter, ‘ohmygods', and Jess' shrieks... “Oh dear...”

He was a bit shocked, but Connor was totally terrified: “I'm so sorry, James! Please, believe me, I really never imagined... What can we do now?”

Lester turned to look at Connor, who seemed really mortified, and at that moment the team eventually noticed them. He had few seconds to find an answer, but actually he hadn't any doubt about it: “Well, I think there's only one thing we can do now. Forget Professionalism.”

And than he kissed his lover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10