Monday 4 August 2014

Primeval - Captain Tom Ryan [14 Icons]

At primeval-denial two years ago there's been a Primeval Team Fest. I joined round 1 only with comments, but I partecipated with something bit more in the following rounds, and for Round 2 I made Ryan icons!
I loved this character, I miss him, I had some beautiful caps... here the results! :) I hope you like it!

Su primeval-denial due anni fa c'è stato un Primeval Team Fest. Io ho partecipato al round 1 solo con commenti, ma ho partecipato con qualcosa di più nei round successivi, e per il Round 2 ho fatto alcune icone su Ryan!
Ho amato questo personaggio, mi manca, e avevo alcune bellissime immagini... ecco i risultati! :) Spero vi piacciano!

Teaser:


01. Titles 02. 1.01 03. 1.01 04. 1.01 05. 1.01

06. 1.02 07. 1.02 08. 1.03 09. 1.04 10. 1.04


11. 1.04 12. 1.04 13. 1.05 14. 1.05 -

If you're interested you can find all my icons in one page HERE.
Se siete interessati potete trovare tutte le mie icone in un'unica pagina QUI.


Feel free to use and/or share these icons, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko