Thursday 14 August 2014

Finally... London!!!

Today I'm leaving for London!!!

Oggi parto per Londra!!!

Big Ben

It's the first travel that I give myself since years, in a city that has always been a dream for me but where I've never been yet! I'm so excited!

E' il primo viaggio che mi concedo da anni, in una città che sogno da sempre ma in cui non ero ancora mai stata! Sono emozionatissima!

I planned a few posts so the blog won't miss me. I'll be back on the 20th, hopefully with a lot of things to tell you!

Ho programmato un po' di post così il blog non sentirà la mia mancanza. Tornerò il 20, spero con tante cose da raccontarvi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko