Wednesday 25 June 2014

30 days of your favourite TV show(s) - 3

← 2. What you wish happened
4. Favourite guest character →

Favourite regular character

Firefly

Weeeeeeell... can I say all of them? :) Ok, if a had to choose... Jayne! He's too funny!
Beeeeeeeeeeeeh... posso dire tutti quanti? :) Ok, se proprio devo scegliere... Jayne! E' troppo divertente!

Battlestar Galactica

Gaius Baltar. I liked him since the first moment he spoke, with James Callis' wonderful accent! And then, I loved him more and more, even if he was stupid, coward, mean, he's still my favourite character!
Gaius Baltar. Mi è piaciuto fin dal primo momento in cui ha parlato, con il meraviglioso accento di James Callis! E poi, l'ho amato sempre di più, anche se era stupido, vigliacco, cattivo, è ancora il mio personaggio rpeferito!

Primeval

James Lester: I have no doubts! He's like my favourite character ever!
James Lester: non ho dubbi su questo! E' tipo il mio personaggio preferito di sempre.

Supernatural

Ok, next season, I'll have no doubt wich character to choose, because Mark Sheppard will became a regular, but now, he still isn't, so... I choose instead Castiel.
Ok, nella prossima stagione on avrò dubbi su che personaggio scegliere, visto che Mark Sheppard diventerà un regular, ma ora, ancora non lo è, quindi... scelgo invece Castiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko