Friday 15 November 2013

Cups & the like (1): Snoopy Baseball

I am a beginner tea-addicted, but I have already developped an insane passion for "tea objects", or rather cups, teapots and everything else I'd like to buy, plus some few things I own.
So I made this little feature, in wich I can show you my wishes and my possessions about tea stuff. :)
Sono una tea-addicted ancora agli inizi, ma ho già sviluppato un'insana passione per gli oggetti del tè, ovvero tazze, teiere e quant'altro vorrei comprare, più poche cosette che possiedo.
Così ho creato questa rubrichetta, in cui posso mostrarvi i miei desideri e le cose che già possiedo riguardanti il tè. :)

This is, I think, my first cup, the first one I bought only for me. I own it since a lot of year, I think more than ten. I don't remember exactly where and when I bought it but I think it was in Rome. I have always loved Peanuts, and Snoopy, particularly, so I can imagine how much I've been attracted from such a cute cup! I think the thing I liked most when I bought it was the very very cute little Snoopy in the inside of the cup, that cheers you up while you're drinking!

Questa qui è stata credo la mia prima tazza, cioè la prima che ho comprato solo per me. Ce l'ho da parecchi anni, credo una decina. Non ricordo di preciso dove e quando l'ho comprata ma credo a Roma. Da sempre adoro i Peanuts, e Snoopy in particolare, quindi posso immaginare quanto posso essere stata attratta da una tazza così carina! Mi pare poi di ricordare che a convincermi definitivamente all'acquisto è stata la presenza sel carinissimo piccolo Snoopy all'interno della tazza, che ti rallegra mente bevi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko