Monday 11 February 2013

Primeval and N.C.I.S.: Lester and Ziva (7 Icons)

I was used to watch NCIS some seasons ago, then I got a little bored, and now sometimes I watch a random episode, because I still think it's a good series, but I'm not watching it regularly like before. Anyway, I still like a lot the characters, expecially Ziva David (played by Cote de Pablo). This are a few icons I made with this beautiful woman!
Sir James Lester (played by Ben Miller) is without any doubt my favourite Primeval character!!!! But what am I saying?!?! He's my favourite character EVER!!!!!

Seguivo NCIS qualche stagione fa, poi mi sono annoiata, e adesso qualche volta guardo qualche episodio a casa, perché penso ancora che sia una bella serie, ma non lo guardo più regolarmente come prima. Comunque, i personaggi ancora mi piacciono molto, specialmente Ziva David (interpretata da Cote de Pablo). Queste sono alcune icone che ho fatto con questa bellissima donna!
Sir James Lester (interpretato da Ben Miller) è senza alcun dubbio il mio personaggio preferito di Primeval!!!! Ma che dico?!?! E' il mio personaggo preferito di SEMPRE!!!!!
Ho parlato un sacco di lui e di Primeval QUI, ma solo in italiano.

Teaser:

Lester: #01-03
Ziva: #04-07


01. 02. 03. 04. 05.

06. 07. - - -


Feel free to use and/or share these icons, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko