Saturday 9 February 2013

Lemon Green Tea


This is one of the Tea From The World I posted recently about. Green tea is not my favourite type, in previous tastes I found it too bitter-tasting. I tried again with this one, because of the lemon flavor, that I usually love. Well, I have to say that I was wrong: this green tea is really quite good! It's not as bitter as I remembered, on the contrary, it's really pleasant and soft: a very tasty surprise!


Questo è uno dei tè dal mondo di cui ho parlato di recente. Il tè verde non è la mia varietà preferita, in precedenti assaggi l'avevo trovato troppo amaro. Ho riprovato con questo, per via dell'aroma al limone, che solitamente amo. Bè, devo dire che mi sbagliavo: questo tè verde non è niente male! Non è per nulla amaro come ricordavo, anzi, davvero gradevole e leggero: davvero una gustosa sorpresa!


Infos

Format: teabag
Type: green tea
Origin: Vietnam
Brand: LiberoMondo
Where can you buy it? In any italian Trade Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko