Thursday 24 January 2013

Actresses: Amber Benson (6 Icons)

Amber Benson is my favourite actress! I "met" her in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I'm still following her career... She's so talented!!!! :)

I made these icons a lot of time ago. Some area little ugly, but Amber is always wonderful, so I posted them anyway! :)

01. Sweet 02. Swing 03. Cloud 04. Pink 05. Hot

06. Snow


Feel free to use and/or share these icons, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko